Deciding to Selling your Home?
Listing your home with the right agent will help bring value and increase your chance of a successful sale. Let’s create a plan together to sell your home fast!
If you and your family have decided to sell your home, allow us to put together a sales plan for you. We’ll walk you through each step on how to maximize the value of your home so that it sells fast for the best price possible.
An easy and convenient way to update your home.
Revive is an easy way to do cosmetic updates to your home before you list with us. Our agents will walk you through the process and help you determine the best way to update your home to maximize your list price.
In some cases, you don’t have to pay for anything until you close. Ask your agent about our program for more details!
What we offer...
- Cosmetic Updates
- Fence Repair
- Plumbing Fixture Updates
- Electrical Fixture Updates
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Floor Repair or upgrade
- Kitchen upgrades
- Bathroom Upgrades
- HVAC Repairs
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning or Replacement
- Plus Many More!
Here's How It Works...
You will discuss with your Pytcher Real Estate Group Agent what cosmetic updates you’d like to do, along with recommendations from us.
- You and your agent will meet with our vendors to go over your ideas, and will receive a quote within 48 hours.
2. We begin work, and once it’s all complete, we will list your home for you.
3. Depending on your budget, we will allow the majority of your invoice to be paid at closing. Your total invoice will be due when any of the following occurs: we sell your home, you terminate your listing agreement or 6 months have passed from the start of your Revive program.